Friday, June 12, 2009

Orange County Homes for Sale/Top 10 Things You Don't Want to Hear From a Guy at the Bus Stop



Courtesey of David Letterman's Top Ten



10. "You know, if you show the driver some skin he lets you ride for free"
9. "If there aren't any seats you can sit on daddy's lap"
8. "I cannot control my bladder"
7. "Lemme guess -- Old Spice?"
6. "You think they're gonna make me pay an extra fare for Mr. Zippy?" (holds up puppet)
5. "You wanna trade pants?" (unbuttons pants)
4. "This is the first day mommy's let me ride the bus by myself"
3. "You believe I found this in the trash?" (eating a sandwich)
2. "Here bussy, bussy, bussy, bussy! Here bussy, bussy, bussy, bussy, bussy!"
1."Tonight I celebrate my love for you"

And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.
Best regards.

Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GREEN GRI

2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors

www.MichaelCarusoRealEstate.com

(949) 753-7900


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...