Monday, August 24, 2009

Who doesn't love a good movie?

Summer is a great time to catch up on movies. While spending time out doors, enjoying summer activities, swimming, time at the lake, river or ocean, picnics at the park, or enjoying an outdoor concert is great, at times it is nice to slip into an air-conditioned theater and watch a good flick. Here is a list of some of this summer's favorite movies.

Land of the Lost

The Taking of Pelham

The Hangover

The Ugly Truth

Year One

Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

Public Enemies

Bruno

Harry Potter - Half Blood Prince

G-Force

Julia and Julie

G.I. Joe - The Rise of Cobra

While this is not a complete list, hopefully there is a movie out there for everyone.

If you have not seen any, a few of these are still in theaters. So grab some popcorn, candy and a soda and enjoy!

And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.

www.MichaelCarusoRealEstate.com

Best regards.

Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GREEN GRI

2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors (949) 753-7900

1 comment:

  1. Helpful information. Lucky me I found your website by accident,
    and I'm shocked why this accident did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; Newport Beach catering

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...