Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Caruso's Business Secret....



Building your business takes a lot of work and a lot of time. However, I wanted to give you a secret of mine that I find deepens relationships with clients & potential clients that has helped me build my business quickly & I find leaves a positive impact on you and your business.

It’s this simple: Whenever I email somebody, I write just one or two lines about their life outside of the business world.

I might ask how their family is going, or sometimes I tell them what I have been up to in my spare time. I always follow up about some aspect of their personal life they mentioned previously.

It’s not much, just a line or two. But I believe it has transformed my business. As clients slowly open up about their personal lives, they begin to view you not just as a supplier, but as a friend. And people prefer to buy from friends.

So instead of just asking clients to buy stuff from you, invest a little time to find out about them; their lives, hopes, aspirations and even troubles.

Over time, sharing these little personal things with clients will make a big difference to your business and it will also enrich your life immeasurably.



And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.

www.MichaelCarusoRealEstate.com

Best regards,

Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CLHMS CRB CRS GREEN GRI

Past President, Orange County Association of Realtors (949) 753-7900







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...