Saturday, January 28, 2012

Caruso Funny ~ Texting Codes for Seniors...

I am sure as most of you know texting is the big thing with the kids these day. And they all have their texting codes like;

•BFF (best friends forever)
•LOL (laughing out loud)
•BRB (be right back)
•FYI (for your information)
•WTF (what the F***)
•GTG (got to go)
•LMAO (laughing my ass off)
So why not some codes for seniors (60 and over):

ATD - At the Doctor's

BFF - Best Friends Funeral

BTW - Bring the Wheelchair

BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth

CBM - Covered by Medicare

CUATSC - See You at the Senior Center

FWIW - Forgot Where I Was

FYI - Found Your Insulin

GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low

GHA - Got Heartburn Again

HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement

IMHO - Is My Hearing-Aid On?

LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out

LOL - Living on Lipitor

OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas

ROFLCGU - Rolling on the Floor Laughing. Can't get Up!

WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?

WTF - Wet the Floor

WTFA - Wet the Furniture Again

WTP - Where're the Prunes?

WWNO - Walker Wheels Need Oil

GGLKI - Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!

DTAF - Don't Trust A Fart

And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.

Best regards,


Past President, Orange County Association of Realtors (949) 753-7900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...