Saturday, February 4, 2012

Caruso Funny ~ How Scottish Policemen enforce the Road Rules

A London Lawyer in his flash new BMW is pulled over by a Scottish policeman.



He says, "Sir, I pulled you over because you didn't stop at the STOP sign. That'll be a 100 pound fine"



The lawyer looks at him "100 pound?!!!", then pretty agitated: "Look, I slowed down all right? What difference does it make, I slowed down surely that's enough."



The policeman raises a brow and looks at him: "Sir, it's a STOP sign, so that means you have to stop not just slow down."



The lawyer rolls his eyes, thinks for a moment and then says arrogantly, "Okay, I'll tell you what, if you can show me how it makes a difference whether I slow down or stop, then I'll pay the fine."



The policeman says "all right then" pulls out his baton and starts to bash the lawyer.



The lawyer screams "what are you doing?"



The policeman says calmly "Do you want me to slow down or stop?"



And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.

www.MichaelCarusoRealEstate.com

Best regards,

Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CLHMS CRB CRS GREEN GRI

Past President, Orange County Association of Realtors (949) 753-7900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...