Saturday, September 20, 2008

Would You Evacuate if Told To?

Recent horrors associated with back to back to back hurricanes had me thinking and praying for all those who could or would be affected in this type of tragedy.

It also got me thinking…if I were told by the National Guard, the Governor, my local government Leadership to leave my home would I do it? Would I leave my home, my belongings, my memories and run for safety? Run for safety and wonder what is going to happen to the worldly things that became a part of my very essence…

I can tell you right now…I would not leave. I’ll put on a life vest and tough it out no matter what, but I would not leave.

What would you do? I’d love to hear your feedback on this one, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Thanks for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.

Best regards, Michael Caruso Broker ABRM CRB CRS
2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...