Friday, September 4, 2009

Is it okay to wear white?


An old school rule tells us not to wear white after labor day. After searching online I couldn't even find a definite answer of where this tradition came from.

The way I see it, its to keep people from wearing summer clothes year round and to protect white clothing from dirty snow and slush. I also never understood this rule because it is still warm around labor day. I mean, it's 95 in California today and in the 80s in New York.

If you want to wear white I say do it! Just change the type of clothing you have on once the season starts to change and cooler weather creeps in.

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone. Be safe and remember what the day is really about.

And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.

www.MichaelCarusoRealEstate.com

BestRegards

Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GREEN GRI

2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors

(949) 753-7900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...