Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It all depends how you look at it

I hope you look at things with a positive attitude...

A Man pulled into a gas station on the outskirts of town. As he filled his tank he struck up a conversation with the attendant. "I've just accepted a job in town. I've never been to this part of the country. What are people like here?"

"What are people like where you came from?" the attendant asked.

"Not so nice," the man replied. "In fact, they can be quite rude."

The attendant shook his head. "Well, i"m sorry you'll find the people in this town to be the same way."

Just then another car pulled into the station. "Excuse me," the driver called out. "I'm just moving to the area. Is it nice here?"

"Was it nice where you came from?" the attendant again inquired.

"Oh, yes! I came from a great place. The people were friendly, and I hated to leave."

"Well, you'll find the same to be true of this town." The driver thanked him and pulled away.

The first man was rather irritated with the attendent's conflicting reports. "So, what is this town really like?"

The attendant just shrugged his shoulders. "It's all a matter of perception. You'll find things to be just the way you think they are." It all depends how you look at it...

And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.

www.MichaelCarusoRealEstate.com

Best,
Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GREEN GRI

2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors

(949) 753-7900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...