Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 Report Card

A fellow Active Rainer reminded me of a tradition I share with my family during the holidays. I take the time to write each one of my children letters about the year prior, a "report card" if you will. I highlight their strengths, weaknesses, the good, and the bad, and offer life tips and confident building comments. I know this is something they take into account when heading into the next year.

So i thought, why not give ourselves a report card of 2009? What did you do that was outstanding? What could you do better for next year? This is a great time to reflect and I'd love to hear what you have to say.

I'll start: I was very active in planning ahead this year and reinvigorating my marketing, which has helped in the current market. I could have taken more time for myself to get exercise.

Now its your turn....

Happy Holidays,

Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GRI GREEN

2007 Presidnet, Orange COunty Association of Realtors

www.michaelcarusorealestate.com

949-753-7900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...