Monday, January 11, 2010

Bra Colors on Facebook Statuses

PINK RIBBON

Bra Colors on Facebook Statuses (edit/delete)

If you regularly go on Facebook, you probably have come across some status updates with just one word. A color. At first I didn't get it. Some said Black, some said White and others said, Red, Tan or Nude.

I didn't get it, and then I saw that my wife and daughter's had statuses with just the color. When I asked my wife, why everyone had listed a color on their profile and what it meant. She explained to me that it was to raise awareness about breast cancer. This campaign was designed to sweep the networking site, asking women to update the color of their bra, with one simple word.

Andrea Rader, a spokeswoman for the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation, said the group was not behind the campaign but called it "a terrific tool for raising awareness. We just hope people act on it - get educated, get a mammogram."

Kudos, for the person that started this campaign. It not only got people to ask, but it sparked awareness for breast cancer. I am sure we all know someone that has battled this disease. Keep on updating those colors ladies....

And Thank You for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection!

Best Regards,

Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GRI GREEN

2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors

www.michaelcarusorealestate.com

949-753-7900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...