Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello...it's me again - Southern California

Hi...remember me? I'm the Great State of California and you always hear about me on the news.
Forget the fact that I'm broke, you usually hear me referred to along the lines of severe drought, wildfires, heavy rain and then mudslides / landslides, if we ever get our winter rains.

Guess what? We have our multi-year drought, we had our fires this past autumn and now it's winter...so here it comes! You'll read and hear about us again - because a series of winter rain storms is arriving and we'll have those mudslides and landslides.

Please keep us in your most positive thoughts and prayers.

And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.
Best regards,
Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GREEN GRI
2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...