Thursday, April 15, 2010

Caruso's TAX DAY Fun!


Inlight of tax day I thought I would provide you all with some fun tax quotes I read. Enjoy and get those taxes done!

"If you make any money, the government shoves you in the creek once a year with it in your pockets, and all that don't get wet you can keep."


"When there's a single thief, it's robbery. When there are a thousand thieves, it's taxation."

"Taxes, after all, are dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society."


"I'm proud to pay taxes in the United States; the only thing is, I could be just as proud for half the money.

"Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss."


"We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."

"I am thankful for the taxes I pay because it means that I'm employed."


"Next to being shot at and missed, nothing is really quite as satisfying as an income tax refund."


And thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection


Best regards,

Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GREEN GRI
2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors (949) 753-7900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...