Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wall Street Fiddled While LA Burned...


I am trying to be happy about the rage on Wall Street today.

But here in Southern California the "devil winds" are blowing again and we have fires (serious ones) just 20 miles north of LA.

This marks one year almost to the day that we had disastrous fires in Southern California and here we go again. We hardly get a chance to grow new vegetation before the next "fire season' starts.

So Wall Street, I'm happy...way to go today!

But, I'm gonna pay closer attention to my neighbors to the north than the market this week. I think you all understand why.

Thank you for making me Your Orange County Real Estate Connection.


Best regards.
Michael Caruso, Broker ABR ABRM CRB CRS GRI
2007 President, Orange County Association of Realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...